2013. október 25., péntek

Colours

Mivel Liának mostanában nem jut túl sok ideje még arra sem, hogy levegőt vegyen, vettem a bátorságot, és szerkesztgettem régebbi képeinket egy kicsit. Íme egy újabb outfit sorozat, színeinek harmóniáját az októberi indián nyárnak ajánlva. :)

Becasue Lia is always really busy, I was the one, who played a little with the photoshop, and created some new photos. So here is a fresh, new outfit post about Lia :)








And don't forget to HYPE it on LOOKBOOK

Have a nice weekend! :)

- Tia

2 megjegyzés:

  1. Hello beautiful, I like your look, the pants and the shoes I like. Let me tell you that your hair is very cool. Thanks for commenting on my blog, kisses, cute weekend
    Blog by Monlouif
    Facebook Monlouif

    VálaszTörlés
  2. You look great!

    Wanna follow each other? let me know :)
    http://tanitaweith.blogspot.com/

    VálaszTörlés